We’re Hiring For the Accounts Team
By Belief Agency
At Belief Agency, we believe good marketing is telling the truth, which means our goal is to help our clients tell their truth. In order to do that, we have to build relationships with them that empower our team to understand the client’s truth, goals and objectives well enough to share it in a clear and compelling way.
The account management team is the primary liaison between Belief Agency and our clients. We cultivate relationships with our clients, representing their needs and requests internally to our teams, and externally represents the agency to clients. Additionally, account managers seek out and respond to new business requests and opportunities.
Our account services are driven by the awareness that we’re in the service industry. If we’re not actively serving our clients to meet their goals and providing what they need to be successful, then we will be unsuccessful. Our philosophy for account management is “the win-win”—that we only win when our clients win. Through that mentality, our client list is our friend list. The majority of our clients are long-term relationships—friends with whom we have been working for years. Our goal is to work with a limited number of clients for a long time. That hinges on our relationships with them and maintaining a focus on delivering for our clients.
We’re seeking to expand our account services department with an experienced account manager responsible for maintaining and strengthening our client relationships by representing the client internally and communicating externally.
• Work with clients to clearly define a project and what success is, and distill that into a creative brief from which internal teams can work
• Work closely with creative teams and project teams to ensure we deliver a high-level product (that matches the client’s needs) on time
• Ownership of creating proposals and RFPs, coordinating with copy, design, and project teams
• Present and pitch work to existing and new clients
• Build and maintain relationships within current and prospective client rosters
• Effectiveness in bringing clarity to projects, driving SOWs to execution, and owning projects through completion and delivery
• Identify new and additional services clients may need
• Monitor projects and provide effective communication when they may be in jeopardy
• Anticipate potential blocking issues and work with stakeholders on preemptive solutions
• Clear and frequent communication, both internally and externally
• Available for off-hours meetings, productions, events, and networking opportunities
- 2-4 years of experience working in an account manager or similar client-facing role
- Outgoing and social personality
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and production services
- Excellent planning, facilitation, and communication skills that work with a range of personalities
- Entrepreneurial attitude, with a willingness for project ownership
- Ability to work independently while keeping teams informed
- Adaptive and able to respond to a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Highly detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects/requests with tight deadlines