We’re Hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist
By Belief Agency
At Belief Agency, the digital department optimizes the work of content creators by driving business to our clients through marketing and advertising on their digital channels, running ads, strategically distributing content, monitoring results, and making strategic adjustments based on data. Ultimately, the digital team is responsible for meeting and exceeding our clients’ digital goals.
The digital marketing specialist’s primary role is placing digital ad buys across multiple channels, but additional responsibilities may include optimizing campaign budgets; strategizing ad targeting; testing to maximize effectiveness and efficiency; and driving quality and quantity of traffic to campaign websites by creating and optimizing search, display, video, and social ad campaigns.
This is a full-time position based in-house in our Seattle office.
- Daily: manage budgets; oversee audience targeting, testing, and keywords for campaigns and ad groups
- Weekly: provide reports and analysis of campaigns
- Monthly: write and updating search and display ads as needed
- Quarterly: provide reports for the previous quarter and making recommendations for the next quarter
- Assist in the planning and development of national campaigns
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing ads with Google Ads, YouTube, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn; email newsletters; content management systems (WordPress, SEO Yoast); Google Analytics
- Experience creating assets, including search, display, video, social media ads, and or websites
- Proven experience delivering and managing effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Comprehension of web metrics and digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze, and interpret data
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, digital ad strategies, and analytics strategies
- Experience using Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager a plus
- Ability to work under deadlines and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business
- Ability to work autonomously, without oversight or supervision; ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong self-management skills; excellent oral and written communication skills
Interested? Apply here.